![]() |
| Photo from Ghoul's website |
Pitgoddess/Scrapyard- Hails from America, Ghoulish brethren. What’s life like in Creepslyvania?
Digestor- Greetings Lindsey. Life in Creepsylvania is nasty, brutish, and short, and so are most of us.
Digestor- Greetings Lindsey. Life in Creepsylvania is nasty, brutish, and short, and so are most of us.
PG- You know, you guys have similar accents to the people who live in the Resident Evil 4 village. Are Creeps related to them?
D- I've never heard of this "Resident Evil". It sounds like a book about a haunted sublet.
D- I've never heard of this "Resident Evil". It sounds like a book about a haunted sublet.
PG- I have noticed you sport some sacks on your heads. What’s that made out of anyway? Where would one buy a head-sack?
D- We got ours from the graves of executed criminals. So I guess if you have any executed criminal graves nearby, that would be the best place to get them. I can't think of a better way to get your hands on a cotton bag at the moment.
PG- Despite the sacks, many claim to know Ghoul’s true identities. Have you ever killed to maintain your secrecy?
D- That's only one of many reasons we've killed. One time Fermentor killed just to maintain control of the remote!
D- That's only one of many reasons we've killed. One time Fermentor killed just to maintain control of the remote!
PG- Speaking of killing, which brand of chainsaw do you use? How do you rank them- looks or effectiveness?
D- I prefer the klugwallah 950 pro. It provides the right amount of power to buzz through muscle and bone, and the control you need to saw away at an escaping victim.
PG- When you pick up groupies, do you wear the sacks while you’re hitting it?
D- Given the quality of our groupies we usually make them wear the sacks.
PG- As deformed young men, who do you look up to? Is Oderus your idol?
D- I look up to Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Dikembe Mutombo. Actually, pretty much anyone over 6 foot 1.
PG- Who would win a street fight- Ghoul, GWAR or Lordi?
D- I think we would team up with Gwar and massacre Lordi, and then Gwar would probably turn on us and we'd end up being their slaves.
PG- On a scale of Impaled to Exhumed, where does Ghoul rank?
D- Pathologist
PG- If Ghoul was fighting in WWIII to defend Creepsylvania against foreign imperialism, would you rather fight alongside ninjas, vampires, gypsies, killer robots or zombies?
D- Trick question. Gypsies aren't real.
D- Trick question. Gypsies aren't real.
PG- Any final words for the SY readers?
D- I'm too young to die!
D- I'm too young to die!

No comments:
Post a Comment