![]() |
| Moe at Maruta's last ever show, Churchill's |
In any case, Momo Centaur aka Mohruta aka Moe wrote me this review of 2011 in albums. I thought it was glorious and you should too. It's brief, to the point and...a good listening guide.
I'll even give you a bonus: If you make it to the bottom of the post, you'll be rewarded with the best-ever picture of Moe.
Moe: This is my list for now. I haven't listened to that many new things this year but here it goes
Favorites:
Noisear – Subvert the Dominant Paradigm - This shit rules minus the noise track.
Putridity - Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria - Most relentless music since Disgorge. brutal shit done right
Execration - Odes Of The Occult - Old school and evil.
Wormrot - Dirge - catchiest grind ever. plus they're my brown brothers.
Baring Teeth - Atrophy - awesome, weird music.
Weekend Nachos - Worthless - Hard-ass jams.
Priapus - Airloom and the new split - They're like Maruta but better.
Favorites:
Noisear – Subvert the Dominant Paradigm - This shit rules minus the noise track.
Putridity - Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria - Most relentless music since Disgorge. brutal shit done right
Execration - Odes Of The Occult - Old school and evil.
Wormrot - Dirge - catchiest grind ever. plus they're my brown brothers.
Baring Teeth - Atrophy - awesome, weird music.
Weekend Nachos - Worthless - Hard-ass jams.
Priapus - Airloom and the new split - They're like Maruta but better.
Other stuff
Ulcerate - The Destroyers of All - I'm kind of disappointed with this one but it still rules. Just not as much as I was hoping
Mitocondrion - Parasignosis - This one is sick too, but it just didn't stick with me.
Yob - Atma - Not my type of music at all but it's so, so heavy. It might be my favorite guitar tone this year.
Disma - Towards the Megalith - I just started listening to this so I have to give it more time, but I can already tell that if I had listened to it earlier it would be in my favorite list. Filthy old school death metal.
Gridlink - Orphan - not even gonna lie, I'm pretty let down with this one
Hate Eternal - Phoenix Amongst the Ashes - This one is ok. I liked it at first but now I'm not sure how to feel about it. They're never going to top conquering the throne, though.
Fluorishing - The Sum of All Fossils - I need to listen to this one more but I like it a lot.
Psudoke - Space Grind - Holy shit. Not for everyone.
Gorgasm - Orgy of Muder - Amazing but it's not really Gorgasm anymore.
Maruta - Forward Into Regression - Band sucks, production blows. They're all brown and gay.
Psudoke - Space Grind - Holy shit. Not for everyone.
Gorgasm - Orgy of Muder - Amazing but it's not really Gorgasm anymore.
Maruta - Forward Into Regression - Band sucks, production blows. They're all brown and gay.
![]() |
| Sometimes, Moe is a Centaur. |


No comments:
Post a Comment