Making Christmas lists sucks. Seriously, if I want something, I'll buy it, and I don't want or need much outside my yearly MDF shopping splurge. So when my mom urges "make a list of there won't be anything to unwrap!" I usually just bullshit. You know, books for school, socks, underwear. Exciting shit. This year, my mom and step dad outdid themselves.
They made me a coupon. A coupon for two tickets, airfare, two nights hotel stay and food (but not drinks!) to any show in the continental US in 2011. But where too?
Manowar's only US date is appealing, but do I really want to go to Cleveland? (No.)
Immortal is awesome, but it's in Feb. What if something more epic comes?
So, here it is. Where should I go? What shows are coming to your area that justify such an awesome trip?
PS- Any city Acid Bath reunites in automatically gets the nod.
Europe :P
ReplyDeleteAlternatively, join me and a friend in NY...